How To Use Our Guide To Writing The Perfect Resume
Our Guide to Writing the Perfect Resume, Complete with Perfect Resume Templates will show you how to create the best resume you've ever had. It's proven and it's simple. We know how to show you this, because we are the hiring managers who have to read all those resumes people send in.
We know you’re busy. That’s why we’ve made this book as concise and easy to read as possible. Need to get your resume out right away? Download the editable Perfect Resume Template that comes with this guide. (See page 45 for instructions.)
Just by entering your information over the example info, you can easily build a resume that works. But to create a resume that is in the top 5% be sure to come back and read through each section of this guide. This way you’ll have a firm grasp of why your resumes needs to be created in a particular manner. Then you can fine tune your resume to increase the likelihood of getting the call from potential employers.
The book itself is divided into four sections:
- Section One: Who Do You Write Your Perfect Resume For?
- Section Two: How to Format and Fine Tune Your Perfect Resume
- Section Three: How to Work With the Perfect Resume Template
- Section Four: How to Get Your Perfect Resume in the Right Hands
What else will you find in this book?
- Step-by step “how to” information on building the perfect resume
- Exercises to help you identify your accomplishments and career direction
- How to handle “problem areas” on your resume
Follow the instructions in this book and you’ll be on your way to a Perfect Resume. How do we know this? We have read thousands of resumes as we recruited talent for our companies. We have seen what resumes work and which ones fail. It’s that simple.
Let’s get started...
"How To Write The Perfect Resume,
A Resume Writing Guide, Complete With Resume Templates"
Page Number 6