About These Professional Resume Writers
These professional resume writers have all been interviewed and approved by CareerPlanner.com.
They are all graduates of the Resume Writing Academy.
We provide these referrals as a service to you, our visitor.
By clicking on the button to ask for their contact information, you agree that:
1) You allow us to forward your name and email address to the resume writer whose contact info you requested. You give them permission to contact you by email.
2) We will contact you by email within 2-4 weeks to see if you used their services and to get your feedback. We do this to maintain quality control and high standards.
3) Please understand these are independent professionals. They are not employees of CareerPlanner.com Inc.
4) Each resume writer sets their own prices and fees. Should you decide to utilize one of these preferred resume writers, you will pay them directly. CareerPlanner is not involved in financial transactions between you and the resume writer you choose. We only provide the referral.
Recommended Professional Resume Writers
You must be signed in to contact these resume writers.
click here to sign in
Why use a Professional Resume Writer?
- They know how to write top quality resumes, they do it everyday
- They can tell your story much better than you can
- They will help you identify your strong points, skills and accomplishments
- They know which resume templates and resume formats get the best results
- Their written English and grammar are first class
Scroll down to see all of our prefered resume writers
Kris Niklawski, BA, ACRW
Industries & Fields: All levels of professionals in all types of industries, including general management, executive management, administration, sales & marketing, creative services, finance/accounting, engineering, healthcare, hospitality, IT & telecommunications, manufacturing, purchasing, logistics, retail, teaching & education, and transportation.
Levels: All levels, from entry level to executive management
For the past 12+ years, Kris has been managing a résumé writing company, A-Professional Resume Service, working with clients both locally and around the world. She specializes in turning job duties and responsibilities into successful career skills, qualifications, and accomplishments. Kris has a B.A. degree in Journalism and is an Academy Certified Résumé Writer (ACRW).
Kris’s mission is, “To create personal empowerment, encouragement, and action in my client lives with professionally-prepared personal marketing documents by treating clients with the utmost respect and listening intently to their needs and desires.”
She understands a résumé is a client's first impression to an employer and one of the most powerful business resources in achieving their long- and short-term professional goals. She is committed to assisting clients to create a dynamically written, visually stimulating résumé that will get them noticed and the results they deserve!
Bachelors degree in Journalism