The Nardi Personality Indicator™ (NPI) is a quick, powerful questionnaire that taps multiple facets of personality type, including the popular 4-letter personality type code (ESTJ, INFP, etc).
The client experiences a 10-15 minute process that includes short either/or questions and several snapshots to explore and choose from.
Thus, the NPI provides some "intelligent" self-discovery.
The facilitator receives a concise report of the client's results for each facet of personality, including:
- the client's top-three likely types (ESTJ, ISTJ, INFP, etc)
- preference along the Myers-Briggs dichotomies (E v I, S v N, etc)
- ranked preference for 4 temperaments (Improviser/Artisan, Stabilizer/Guardian, etc)
- ranked preference for 4 Berens interaction styles (In Charge, Chart the Course, etc)
- Jungian cognitive pairs (introverted Sensing, extraverted Thinking, etc)
A facilitator is free to refer to one, some or all of the personality models, as desired. Multiple meaningful data points really help "triangulate" a client's best-type.
Note: NPI questions are specifically designed to tap temperament dynamics, etc. Thus, this is NOT just a 16-types sorter with extra reporting. It's the real deal, designed by world personality type expert Dario Nardi, PhD.
Before you purchase, please take a few minutes to set up your "Test Admin Account" with us (it's free).
This account will give you access to our "Test Admin Panel" which is where you will:
- Get the link that you will give to your clients so they can take the NPI
- See who has taken your assessments
- Run reports for your clients
- Purchase NPI reports
Many practitioners, trainers, and coaches who are new to our test administrator system have found that having us talk them through the set-up process is very helpful and gets you up and running more quickly.
Plus we will give you a few free reports to play with.
To set up a time for a quick tour, just email, call or Skype me anytime between 10 AM and 7 PM California time - 7 days per week:
Michael T. Robinson