|Type||Frequency in Population|
Data source: "MBTI Manual" published by CPP
1) Your Type is relatively rare and therefore your natural talents should be in great demand.
2) There are not many of you out there, so it may be hard to find people you can truly relate to.
1) There are a lot of people like you out there in the world. It should be easier to find people who think and behave the way you do.
2) You might find it easier to fit in than an INTJ, or INFJ would.
3) Diversity is healthy. Reach out and meet some of the more rare Types.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI, Step I, Step II, and the MBTI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc.,
Strong Interest Inventory, is a registered trademarks of CPP, Inc.
The CPP logo and Strong logos are registered trademarks of CPP, Inc.
CiT is a registered trademark of CareerPlanner.com Inc.
There is no affiliation between the CiT and CPP. CiT is a product that is wholly owned by CareerPlanner.com Inc.